RMA Request Form
To request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, please fill out this form and email it to RMA@researchconcepts.com.
Rma Request Form.pdf
Attached below is our One Year Limited Warranty offered on our products.
Research Concepts, Inc. must authorize the return of commodities that are returning to the U.S. for service.
The steps for a fast and efficient repair are as follows:
Your cooperation is required to ensure the integrity of our International Terms. Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions regarding importing and/or exporting repaired merchandise.
- Request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) by contacting Product Support or by filling out the RMA Request Form.
- Produce a Commercial Invoice according to the following:
- The document must conform to the entry regulations of the foreign country importing the goods.
- The information on all other export documents must be identical to detail shown on the Commercial Invoice.
- State on all documents that “Goods are being returned to the U.S. for repair”, in order to avoid duties and taxes for either party.
- Specify how you would like your repaired unit to return to your country. Please be aware that in case you do not declare a method of shipment we will use FedEx International Economy.
Credit Application Form
This file is the form used if a customer would like to setup payment terms.
Credit Application Form.pdf
Customer Information Form
This file is the form used to gather the customer information needed in order to purchase products from RCI.
Customer Information Form.pdf
This file contains Harmonized Commodity Description HTS Schedule B, ECCN and licensing requirements for our most commonly exported products.